… A COMPANY TO TRUST
Exhibition & Event Services (“EES”) evolved in the early 90’s as conference and event organisers. However, by 1994 EES had identified an urgent need for professional and reliable electronic registration solutions for medium to large events. After completing some in-depth research in the large exhibition centres in Europe the EES Bar Code Registration System was born. The software is continually being refined and added to and is still considered an industry standard “best practice” registration system in both Africa and Europe. EES has continued to identified and develop cutting edge software solutions such as:
- Online Booking Websites
- Payment Portals
- Accept and Decline Invitations
- RSVP Management
- Banquet Seating software
- CPD point tracking
- RFID Technology
- Access Control
Since then EES has become a turnkey operation for clients who do not want to deal with multiple service providers when putting together an event. Our In-house specialists ensure that everything is taken care of holistically and our clients have one point of contact for
- Venue Management
- AV Staging
- Exhibitor Management
- Post Event Evaluation Forms
At EES we embrace Black Economic Empowerment in its structure, employment and Procurement policies and we take our guidance from the Government’s broad based Black Economic Empowerment policy and the DTI’s codes of good practice. The majority of our suppliers are BEE compliant and we are constantly building our database of SMME suppliers.
Exhibition & Event Services has a BBBEE Rating of Level 4.
AREAS OF OPERATION
EES works all over Africa and in Europe but has offices in Cape town and Johannesburg.
At Exhibition & Event Services we are constantly aware of our impact on the environment and continue to evaluate our operations to ensure they are as efficient as possible. “Greening” will remain a work in progress. Our efforts so far include:
- Providing solar heated water in our offices.
- Exhibition & Event Services supports Whole Earth by utilizing their bi-monthly recycling pick up thus responsibly disposing of all our paper, glass, IT Waste including PCs, printers and cartridges, old cell phones, plastic, tin cans etc.
- Restricted Watering of the gardens & environmentally friendly garden treatments.
- Natural Ventilation in our offices.
- We minimise our toxic emissions through maximizing the number of staff utilising one vehicle when traveling to and from events.
- We are consistently raising awareness amongst our suppliers to supply us with sustainable consumables such has badges made from recycled paper.
- Actively promoting recycling internally and among our customers and suppliers.
- Sourcing and promoting products and systems which minimize the environmental impact in both production and distribution.
- We encourage all of our clients not to brand lanyards but to recycle lanyards and plastic pouches. We also hope that and encourage venues to supply containers to receive these recycled goods at exits.
- We intend to meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to company by working with Heritage, the Environmental Management Co.